DOGS: We have three kennel sizes for you to choose from: Our 5′ x 10′ kennels are mostly for dogs like Labs, Retrievers, or Great Danes, and can easily handle two dogs. Our 5′ x 5′ kennels are for dogs like Spaniels, Shih Tzus, and Terriers. Split Kennels: 2 – 5′ x 5′ kennels combined by a gate are ideal for multiple dogs from the same family, which need to be separated to feed.
Pet Boarding Pricing – 1st Dog: $32 / day 2nd Dog: $25 / day 3rd Dog: $20 / day
You may request that your dogs keep each other company in the same kennel.
Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella. Please bring your dog’s current vaccination records when they come to stay.
- We provide: bowls and cots for your dog to lay on.
- We play soft music and dim the lights at night for your pet’s comfort.
- Please bring food for your dog. We like to keep your dog’s diet consistent with the diet he/she is on at home. You are welcome to bring treats / chew toys and a pillow or rug for your dog’s comfort.
- Bring current vaccination records. (Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Bordatella). We also encourage you to get your dog treated for worms and other parasites.
- Clearly label any items brought
We are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Tour our pet boarding facility during business hours. Just give us a call at 651-463-PETS (7387). We would love to meet you!